Sunday, June 15, 2014
Solo Trip Day 4 - IBIZA~
Day three was one whole day of travelling - bus from rovinj to zagreb to airport. Flew from Zagreb to Barcelona to Ibiza.
The flight from Zagreb to Barcelona was simply amazing. The twinkling stars that filled up the whole sky looked so near yet so far. They were so brilliant I couldn't take my eyes off them until the flight attendants switched on the lights in the plane again which made them hardly visible due to the reflections of the glass windows. It's a pity my camera was in my luggage and I couldn't take them down. But it was really beautiful it's indescribable. Reached Barcelona at 2am and slept on the airport seats until 6am before taking another flight to Ibiza.
Showered, lazed around, did some research on Ibiza and napped in the hostel till 4pm. I was walking around San Antonio when I saw the Ushuaia Pop-out store and went in to ask about the opening party. The salesperson showed me the video of the party and managed to persuade me to go for the party. She said that it's 40 euros if I can go before 6pm and it was 5pm at that time. So I went back to change and rushed to the bus terminal to take bus there but it was already 6plus by the time and I paid extra 20euros for the entrance fees. :'( Heart pain to the max. The party was a bit awkward at first as I was alone. Then it started drizzling and I wished I was lazing in the hostel. Why did I pay 60 euros for this omg. Thank god soon I met this girl from Laos who said I looked familiar and asked if I'm from Singapore. Apparently common face helps you to make friends? She said she was from Laos and studied in Sg for 6 years before going to Madrid for University. So I danced with her and 2 other German girls after that. But the music was so boring It was really hard to zi-high. It was house music and techno and the dancers on stage were dancing techno I totally couldn't appreciate it. The highlight was that there was this cute American in front of me dancing awkwardly and when I was about to talk to him someone pushed me from behind and I fell onto his back. It sounds so dramatic now that I think of it lol. So I talked to him for awhile and he was complaining about how pissed he was by everyone who kept walking past him on the dance floor and how everyone kept pushing. After that he went to buy some drinks and disappeared. Hmph. I left at 12am as I couldnt stand the music anymore. Luckily I managed to share a cab with 3 other British girls in front of me in the taxi stand. Paid 10euros for cab so total = 70 euros. Not sure if it was a good idea but never try never know I guess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment